Weekly Wrap-up: March 24-30

A great week of reading.

Completed:
The Madman's Daughter (The Madman's Daughter #1) - Megan Shepard: 4 stars. See review.
Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3) - Cassandra Clare: 5 stars. Words can't describe how much I love this series. I laughed. I cried. I cried some more. Seriously, I cried for about 100 pages. A stunning and complete finale to one of my favorite series.
The Fine Art of Truth or Dare - Melissa Jensen - 3 stars. Disappointing insofar as my expectations were too high going into Fine Art, but the last 50-ish pages really made up for a less-than-spectacular start.

Currently reading:
Revenge of the Girl with the Great Personality - Elizabeth Eulberg

New to my bookshelf this week:
Firelight (Firelight #1) - Sophie Jordan
Revenge of the Girl with the Great Personality - Elizabeth Eulberg
Things I Can't Forget - Miranda Kenneally

No comments:

Post a Comment