Weekly Wrap-Up: June 16-22

Somehow I managed to squeeze in 3 and a half books this week. Oh, yeah, and I'm still moving. And working. But mostly moving. Seriously,  I'm kind of astonished.

Completed:
The 5th Wave (The Fifth Wave #1) - Rick Yancey: 5 stars. Really, really good book. Yanceey is just a phenomenal textbook writer. That being said, I had a really hard time not thinking of The Host while reading this book.
The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden #2) - Julie Kagawa: 5 stars. *sobs* WHY, Julie Kagawa, do you do this to me!
United We Spy (Gallagher Girls #6) - Ally Carter: 5 stars based on the exerpt I read (the partial ARC Disney-Hyperion gave away during BEA)
Dirty Little Secret - Jennifer Echols: 5 stars. Jennifer's flair for romance and realistic and relatable characters + Nashville, which I consider my second or third home = utter joy.

Currently Reading:
The Neptune Project - Polly Holyoke

New to my bookshelf this week:

I bought books by Aimee Carter, Tessa Gratton, Julie Kagawa, Tahereh Mafi, and Ransom Riggs this week because they're coming to Dallas in a couple weeks. Giveaway, anyone? :D

3 comments:

  1. I'm really wanting to read Dirty Little Secret :) I'm glad you think it is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read The 5th Wave! I was surprised that I loved The Host so much.

    ReplyDelete