Weekly Wrap-Up: June 30 - July 6

Not a very productive reading week. Somehow I read more when I'm busier than when I have more "free" time.

Completed:
Awaken (Abandon #3) - Meg Cabot: 4 stars. Pierce + John forever. That is all. Review here.
"The Dark Discovery of Jack Dandy" (Steampunk Chronicles #2.5) - Kady Cross: 5 stars. Mmmm, Jack Dandy. Sure, Giffin is wonderful, but there's something lovely and damaged about Jack that makes me want to rip his clothes off cuddle him.
Someday, Someday Maybe - Lauren Graham (yes, THAT Lauren Graham): 3 stars. I really enjoyed Lauren's writing and style,  but I just wasn't very into the story.

Currently Reading:
Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles #2) - Marissa Meyer: high expectations on this one because everybody claims it's better than Cinder so I hope it lives up to the hype!

New to my bookshelf this week:
Gameboard of the Gods - Richelle Mead. Super excited about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment