Weekly wrap-up: June 1-7

Long week, and I know my weeks are only going to get longer. I'll be lucky if I can read one a week from here until August.

Completed:
The Forever Song (Blood of Eden #3) - Julie Kagawa: 4 stars. Predictable yet ultimately satisfying finale. Review here.
Take Me On (Pushing the Limits #4) - Katie McGarry: 3 stars. Ahhhh! Epilogue to "Crossing the Line"!!! *dies* As for Take Me On, I'm really sad because I had been looking forward to this book so much, and I know that Katie worked really hard on it....but it just wasn't for me. :(

Currently Reading:
Dreams of Gods & Monsters - Laini Taylor
Divergent audiobook - Veronica Roth

New to my bookshelf this week:
Library:
City of Fallen Angels audiobook - Cassandra Clare

Bought:
B&N:
The One & Only - Emily Giffin

Half Price Books:
Baby Proof - Emily Giffin (2 copies)
Something Borrowed - Emily Giffin
Where We Belong - Emily Giffin (2 copies)
Heart of the Matter - Emily Giffin

Giveaways & Contests:
Playing Dirty - Jennifer Echols

Events Attended:
6/3: One & Only tour with Emily Giffin

1 comment:

  1. OOH divergent! Nice. I can't wait to see what you think of the audiobook

    Happy Reading!

    My Weekly Wrap up Post

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete