Weekly wrap-up: June 15-21

Oh, my goodness! I completed a book! Are you shocked? I know I am! I just don't have enough energy at the end of the day to even read very much right now. I'm hoping as camps go on, I'll have my schedule down better, and that will help me make time for other things. *fingers crossed*

Completed:
The Dark Between - Sonia Gensler: 3 stars. Good but not super fantastic. Sonia definitely has an interesting twist on ghosts, and I love the almost Sherlock Holmes-y vibe I got. Definitely a twisty kind of ending, and I need Sonia to write a sequel asap so I know what happens to Kate, Elsie, and Asher!

Reread:
City of Fallen Angels (Mortal Instruments #4) audiobook - Cassandra Clare, Molly Quinn & Ed Westwick: 4 stars. Pretty good adaptation, but some aspects annoyed me.

Currently Reading:
Dreams of Gods and Monsters - Laini Taylor: 50% complete. Love this, even if it makes me so sad to read.
City of Lost Souls (Mortal Instruments #5) audiobook - Cassandra Clare & Molly Quinn: 22% complete. I am endlessly depressed that Ed isn't narrating this as well.

New to my bookshelf this week:
Library:
What I Thought Was True - Huntley Fitzpatrick
Bought
Book People:
Ruin and Rising - Leigh Bardugo

Amazon: (some of these are old, and I just forgot to mention them)
The Game Series Complete Collection - Emma Hart
Final Call (Call series #2) - Emma Hart
Dare You To (Pushing the Limits #2) - Katie McGarry
Crash Into You (Pushing the Limits #3) - Katie McGarry

Irving Public Library:
The Dark Between - Sonia Gensler
Elegy (Hereafter #3) - Tara Hudson
Antigoddess - Kendare Blake
Girl of Nightmares - Kendare Blake

Events Attended:
Spark of (After)Life panel feat Rosemary Clement-Moore, Jennifer Archer, Kendare Blake, Sonia Gensler & Tara Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment