Top Ten Tuesday #56: New-ish series I'd like to start

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week the girls at B&B think up a fun theme, and participating bloggers post their favorite 10 books in that category. This week's theme is

Top Ten New(ish) Series I Want to Start

Please don't hate me for some of my choices. Some of these I just haven't gotten to yet, and others I am waiting until the rest of the series is released. I just can't do the long emotionally torturous wait between books anymore.


  

     

      


         

What's on your list this week? Which of these (THRONE OF GLASS ASIDE) should I start with?

4 comments:

  1. There is some brilliance one hat list! Splintered and Throne of glass are 2 of my hands down favorite series but Morgan Rhodes and Gail Carriger are also quite amazing. I'd say you have some great reading ahead and start with Thrine of Glass (the feels are outta control but push yourself through the first book since they get better and better)
    ❤️📚❤️Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally understandable! Waiting sucks! Hahaha :D I'm waiting until the Splintered series is complete to read it too. I don't know how much longer I can wait for Falling Kingdoms though. I really want to read that one!!
    I really loved The Archived duology (so far) and hope you'll enjoy it and Throne of Glass and Rebel Belle!

    Eileen @ BookCatPin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read After the End and enjoyed it. It wasn't quite as good as her Revenants series, but still a great read. I will definitely read the next book in the series. I read Etiquette and Espionage, but I just couldn't get into it. A little too quirky for me.

    Splintered and Throne of Glass are both on my TBR list as well. I really hope to get to them soon.

    I hope you enjoy all of these books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU HAVE TO READ THRONE OF GLASS! we must remedy this.

    also E&E and The Archived, but especially TOG.

    ReplyDelete