Have you seen this?



Have you seen this... is a feature created by Andi's ABCs and The Book Addicts Guide as a way for bloggers to round out their book collections with the occasional hard-to-find edition like ARCs or international editions of their favorite books. Once a month, Andi and Brittany post a new linky allowing bloggers to link up their wishlists. For more info, click on their blog links above.

I don't have a set list of what I have for trade, but I do have a pretty extensive book collection that includes ARCs and signed copies, and I'm willing to work to make a trade. So if you have anything on my list, just let me know either by email (maryhadalittlebookblog@gmail.com) or on Twitter (@knoxdiver). 

ARCs
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski FOUND!
This Shattered World - Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner FOUND!
Burning Kingdoms - Lauren DeStefano
Until I Die - Amy Plum
Arise - Tara Hudson

I am looking for any of the following Jennifer Echols's ARCs:
Going Too Far
Forget You
The One That I Want

I also collect Miranda Kenneally's books so I'm looking for the following ARCs:
Chasing Jordan
Stealing Parker FOUND!
Things I Can't Forget
the "pretty" Breathe, Annie, Breathe ARC

Again, if you have any of these and are willing to trade, just let me know, and I'd be happy to find something you're looking for!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mary! I have the Stealing Parker ARC! If you're interested, let me know! DM @bookaddictguide or email bookaddictsguide(at)gmail(dot)com -- Thanks!

    ReplyDelete